The T80 is a high performance double beam spectrophotometer available with a fixed (2nm) or variable (0.5, 1, 2, 5nm) spectral bandwidth, which is innovative in terms of instrument application, mechanical and optical design, electronic control and software whilst retaining features that are well established and accepted through the industry.
The T80 series of UV-Visible Spectrophotometers are able to carry out photometric measurement, spectrum scans, quantitative determination and DNA/Protein analysis. When interfaced to a PC using the UV-Win software, many more features are available including three dimensional spectrum, kinetic measurements, method and datastorage, exportation of data in multiple formats and GLP administration features. Both instruments have a spectral range of 190-1100nm.
The T80 range consists of two models:
T80 UV-Vis instrument offering a fixed bandwidth of 2nm. T80+ UV-Vis instrument offering a variable bandwidth of 0.5, 1, 2 or 5nm.
FEATURES & FUNCTIONS
- High performance fixed (2nm) or variable (0.5, 1, 2, 5nm) spectral bandwidth.
- Wavelength accuracy +/- 0.3nm.
- Supplied with a motorised 8 cell changer and pre-aligned Tungsten and Deuterium lamps.
- Holographic blazed grating 1200 lines /mm.
- High degree of automation requiring minimal key depressions to start analysis.
- A number of optional accessories available which increase the flexibility of the instrument.
- Analysis for photometric measurement, spectrum scans, quantitative determination and DNA/Protein analysis.
- UV-Win software gives additional functionality including 3D spectrum analysis and compliance with GLP protocol.
- Simple mechanical structure and modular electronics make routine maintenance very easy.