In vitro fertilisation: IVF module for CO2 incubator ICOmed
- temperature range up to +50 °C
- 2 model sizes (56 & 107 litres volume)
- cultivating of Petri dishes in separate slide-in units: quick recovery times due to minimum air exchange
- active humidity control: minimum vaporisation in the chamber interior, no condensation, no cultivation with oil required
- the interior including all installations and sensors can be sterilised at 180 °C in a 1-hour programme
Improving safety of IVF: special slide-in units for the cell cultures
In a conventional CO2 incubator and in special IVF incubators, vaporisation and condensation are a major problem. The Memmert IVF module is used in a Memmert CO2 incubator ICOmed. This ensures that the CO2 content, O2 content and humidity can be controlled with absolute precision. The active humidification and dehumidification, in particular, keeps vaporisation to a minimum, meaning additional cultivation under oil is not required.
Multiple slide-in units offer space for a total of 12-16 Petri dishes measuring 60 mm in diameter or 24-32 Petri dishes measuring 35 mm in diameter, depending on the model size. The Petri dishes are placed on indentations for better heat distribution and cannot slip out of position when the slide-in units are pulled out. The low air exchange with the outside ensures fast recovery times for the CO2 content and humidity. Further safety features of the IVF module: easy-to-clean stainless steel, all slide-in units can be labelled individually and are equipped with a pull-out lock, the chamber of the CO2 incubator including all installations can be sterilised in a 1-hour programme and the low-vibration roller feed-throughs of the slide-in units work without lubricant.
A Memmert CO2 incubator offers unique advantages
- User-friendly, intuitive operating concept
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the inner chamber and housing
- Precise and homogenous temperature control thanks to a product-specific heating concept
- A wide range of options for reading and data logging using interfaces, integrated data loggers and the AtmoCONTROL software
- 3 years guarantee worldwide