Cooled storage incubator IPS
Sample breeding and storage in microbiology, food, cosmetics or pharmaceutics: The cooled storage incubator with Peltier elements lowers operating costs as well as CO2 emissions.
Storing industrial or microbiological samples in a space-saving manner
- temperature range +14 °C to +45 °C
- 2 model sizes (256 and 749 litres volume)
- 1 model variant: SingleDISPLAY
- double doors as standard: prevention of contamination and drops in temperature, and at the same time an optimal view of the load through fully glazed interior doors
- fans integrated in the Peltier elements ensure rapid energy transport and optimal temperature distribution
Whether storing or incubating – the right cooled incubator for every application
Since the Memmert IPS cooled storage incubator, designed specifically for storing samples, does not require a compressor, it saves valuable space in the laboratory, just like its brother, the IPP Peltier-cooled incubator with a chamber volume from 32 to 749 litres. For applications requiring rapid changes in temperature, the Memmert ICP compressor-cooled incubator is recommended.
A Memmert cooled storage incubator IPS offers unique advantages
- intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- heating concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- a wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and Software AtmoCONTROL
- 3 years guarantee worldwide