Economical low temperature oven SNOL 58/350 is designed for thermal treatment such as drying, heating, thermal testing, aging and similar purposes in forced airflow environment up to 350°C. Forced air convection allows a homogeneous temperature distribution during all process, which ensures optimal results; good technical parameters ensure high quality results. This oven can be used in scientific laboratories, educational institutions, medicine and industry.
- Control panel is placed on the left side;
- Ventilation motor is placed on the back side;
- Forced horizontal air circulation;
- Mild steel chamber;
- 3 shelves;
- Outside casing – metal sheet, powder painted grey;
- Insulation – rock wool (complete lack of asbestos);
- Door opening to the right, inner door – stainless steel, silicon joint;
- Microprocessor – temperature controller;
- Low electric power usage for increased energy efficiency;
- Short heating up / cooling down period.
- Additional shelves;
- Reinforced shelves;
- Metal tray;
- Digital timer;
- Over-temperature protection;
- Data recorder;
- Data communication/USB;
- Calibration of temperature measurement system;
- Oven exterior made from stainless steel;
- Table for supporting the oven;
- Additional 1 year warranty.