COMPACT DIGESTION SYSTEM – SERIES MBC
- Analysis of proteic nitrogen in organic substances as: nourishing products, fertilizers, seeds, beer, meat, sauces, water, petroleum, etc.
- Sample pretreatment (hydrolysis) for fat extraction.
- Soil digestion for metal analysis.
- Quick and safe manipulation of samples.
- Integrated support for sample tubes enabling an easier cooling.
- Sample size:
- solids: 5 g (macro), 1 g (micro)
- liquids: 15 ml (macro), 3 ml (micro)
- Upper chassis made of aluminum alloy and Halar® coating. Bottom chassis made of stainless steel painted with epoxy resin.
- Ideal for use in combination with the SCRUBBER Fumes neutralization unit
- Programmable auto-start.
- Built-in temperature regulator, has 9 programs with 18 temperature and time segments each.
Components supplied with the equipment
- Test tube rack with support (tubes included).
- One fume collector with support.