- Extremely powerful mixing for lysis, grinding or homogenization
- Faster and more effective than tissue grinders
- Mix 1, 2 or 3 tubes simultaneously
- Extremely compact, less than 7″ wide
- Eliminates the cross contamination associated with hand held homogenizers
|Speed Range:||2800 to 4000rpm|
|Capacity:||3 x 2.0ml (Screw Cap / Non-Skirted)|
|Timer:||3 sec. to 3 min.|
|Dimensions:||6.9 x 8.3 x 5.3 in./ 17 x 21 x 13.5 cm|
|Weight:||5 lbs / 2.2kg|
The BeadBug™ is a high energy benchtop homogenizer that sets the performance standard for personal sized cell disruption and lysis instruments.
Simultaneous homogenization of up to 3 samples takes place (often within 45 seconds) inside the disposable 2ml screw cap microtubes. The
optimized mixing motion causes rapid cell disruption through constant high velocity impact from the hardened micro-beads chosen specifically
for your sample type.
Developed for samples too tough to be homogenized in a common lab vortexer, the BeadBug provides a convenient and economical alternative
to the traditional, over-priced homogenizers on the market today. With up to three tube capacity and a foot print of just 7 x 8″, the BeadBug is
the ideal homogenizing instrument for low to medium throughput laboratories.